Lukas is a baby car seat that not only complies with the highest safety standards (R129 – i-Size), but even exceeds them. Designed in co-operation with renowned Italian ZAAFDesign studio, Lukas is installed using ISOFIX and a special support leg, which guarantees safety.
Holistic protection is provided by technologically advanced construction – the shell is made of durable expanded polysterene (EPS) supported by Side Impact Protection system (combination of EPS, polypropylene, polyamyde with fiber glass and memory foam). Such materials as well as proper depth of the headrest protects the child during any type of accidents – also side and rear collisions, which is confirmed by strict crash-tests.
Lukas is fully adjustable to the baby so that travel is always safe and comfortable. Depending on the child’s height Lukas can be installed rearward and forward facing, allowing 4-level backrest adjustment. Belts adjustment is linked with headrest position, making it easy and comfortable.
Lukas is also equipped with special reduction insert using Dri-Seat technology – special „breathable” fabric is comfortable and skin-friendly. Uniquely designed construction of the insert based on 3 layers provides perfect air circulation, increasing comfort of the child.
- Buckle manufactured by renowned Italian Sabelt company
- Lumbar insert for healthy spine position
- Anti-slip covers on belts
- Magnetic handles for belts after unlocking – no more tangled belts!
Highest safety standard
i-Size is the newest safety standard that comes as the effect of years of research in laboratories all around the world.
- Crash tests – every i-Size baby car seat must pass strict crash tests – frontal, side and rear
- Better fit – i-Size baby car seats use height instead of weight as a fitting criteria
- Installation – i-Size baby car seats can be installed only using ISOFIX supported by additional systems – using car safety belts is forbidden. ISOFIX provides not only higher safety, but also eliminates the risk of invalid installation.